This is the homepage of the Sursum Corda Newsletter.
Sursum Corda is Latin meaning: "Lift up your hearts" or literally, "Lifted hearts" it from the earliest liturgies of the church, and well fits the purpose of our Newsletter. (See details below)
We hope to share the news that will interest anyone who would like to know a little bit more about the ICCEC.
We hope you enjoy the newsletter, and this page will archive the past issues if you missed any.
Download Publishing Guidelines below :
The full text in Latin is:
- Priest: Dominus vobiscum.
- People: Et cum spiritu tuo.
- Priest: Sursum corda.
- People: Habemus ad Dominum.
- Priest: Gratias agamus Domino Deo nostro.
- People: Dignum et iustum est.
The English Translation
- Priest: The Lord be with you.
- People: And with your spirit.
- Priest: Lift up your hearts.
- People: We lift them up to the Lord.
- Priest: Let us give thanks to the Lord our God.
- People: It is right and just.