We will upgrade the CEC clergy database a reporting system next month. The new system is simpler and very user friendly and simplified. In the mean time, continue to use the old system, all the old data and reports will move to the new system
The schedule is:
18-22 Jan: Old database shut down and data moved.
25-29 Jan: Church Rectors and Church Admins signed up.
25 Jan: New Database Operational.
Details will be emailed to each rector, along with a video help page being made available.
Some of the new feature are:
Rectors: At a glance a church can see on one page
- all its clergy and users
- see all it reports and if it is behind on reporting
- See multi-year trends on attendance, marriages, baptism etc.
- See church offerings as they are received
- See CEC for Life membership as they are received.
- See and update emails, addresses for clergy
Bishops: At a glance a Bishop can see
- Summary of diocese reports in real time
- See reports and tends of all data (attendance, baptism for multi-years
- See who is tardy and timely in reporting
- See data for the entire CEC in North America
Automatic Notifications: Each person or church that sends in an offering or donation will receive an automatic email receipt with date, amount and check #.
Certificate Storage: Ordination, Consecrate Certificate, etc. can be stored on the cloud in the clergyman’s file.
Church Search: This will allow inquirer to search for a church on a map The map will automatically determine their location and show them the nearest CEC church. It will have link to the church as well as service time.
Adds features such as: Clergy age, Email any in database by clicking their email.
Changes: Anyone who wants be a user, and update his records, but then need to ask. Otherwise, Church and Diocese administrators will update their records.
More details to follow soon.